BringStar is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BringStar from your systemBringStar
. Take a look here
for more details on BringStar. Please follow http://bringstar.net/support
if you want to read more on BringStar on BringStar's website. BringStar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BringStar directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling BringStar is C:\Program Files (x86)\BringStar\BringStaruninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BringStar's main file takes about 235.64 KB (241292 bytes) and is named BringStarUninstall.exe.
BringStar is composed of the following executables which take 868.42 KB (889260
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BringStarUninstall.exe (235.64 KB)
- updateBringStar.exe (109.28 KB)
The current web page applies to BringStar version 2014.02.26.051729
alone. For other BringStar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BringStar is a program released by BringStar. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase BringStar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BringStar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BringStar or simply click the Search feature and type in "BringStar". The BringStar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BringStar in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BringStar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BringStar:
- The web site of the program is: http://bringstar.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BringStar\BringStaruninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BringStar.
8. After removing BringStar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BringStar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BringStar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BringStar by BringStar from your computer, we are not saying that BringStar by BringStar is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BringStar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:30:11.723