Brightness Guide 1.1.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 from your systemTint Guide
. More data about Tint Guide can be found here
. More details about Brightness Guide 1.1.1 can be found at http://tintguide.com/en
. Usually the Brightness Guide 1.1.1 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Brightness Guide 1.1.1. BrightnessGuide.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.05 MB (2146816 bytes) on disk.
Brightness Guide 1.1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.18 MB (3332977
bytes) on disk.
- BrightnessGuide.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current page applies to Brightness Guide 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
Brightness Guide 1.1.1 is a program offered by Tint Guide. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brightness Guide 1.1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brightness Guide 1.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Brightness Guide 1.1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Brightness Guide 1.1.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Brightness Guide 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Brightness Guide 1.1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://tintguide.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Brightness Guide\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1.
8. After removing Brightness Guide 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brightness Guide 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Brightness Guide 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 by Tint Guide from your computer, nor are we saying that Brightness Guide 1.1.1 by Tint Guide is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Brightness Guide 1.1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:09:42.457