This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bridge-It for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bridge-It from your systemBridge Systems BV
. Additional info about Bridge Systems BV can be seen here
. More details about the program Bridge-It can be seen at http://www.bridge.nl/
. Bridge-It is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bridge-It folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Bridge-It is C:\Program Files\Bridge-It\unins000.exe. Bridge-It's primary file takes about 4.20 MB (4399104 bytes) and is called Bridge-It.exe.
Bridge-It installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.11 MB (11651608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BAcomsrv.exe (36.00 KB)
- BMPro.exe (2.47 MB)
- Bridge-It.exe (4.20 MB)
- Timer.exe (64.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.24 KB)
- Licentiebeheer.exe (358.27 KB)
- BMRemoteSupport.exe (3.31 MB)
This web page is about Bridge-It version 4.4.19
alone. For other Bridge-It versions please click below:
Bridge-It is a program offered by the software company Bridge Systems BV. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Bridge-It is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bridge-It from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bridge-It or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bridge-It". The Bridge-It application will be found automatically. When you click Bridge-It in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bridge-It, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bridge-It:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bridge.nl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bridge-It\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bridge-It.
8. After removing Bridge-It, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bridge-It that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bridge-It with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bridge-It by Bridge Systems BV from your PC, we are not saying that Bridge-It by Bridge Systems BV is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bridge-It supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:59:33.770