This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectExcel for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectExcel from your systemChapoo NV
. More information on Chapoo NV can be found here
. Usually the Bricsys247ConnectExcel application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. Bricsys247ConnectExcel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall https://static.bricsys247.com/software/excel/Bricsys247ConnectExcel.vsto. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Bricsys247ConnectExcel. They occupy about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Bricsys247ConnectExcel. Click on the links below for other Bricsys247ConnectExcel versions:
Bricsys247ConnectExcel is an application by Chapoo NV. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectExcel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bricsys247ConnectExcel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bricsys247ConnectExcel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bricsys247ConnectExcel". If it exists on your system the Bricsys247ConnectExcel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bricsys247ConnectExcel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bricsys247ConnectExcel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bricsys247ConnectExcel.
8. After removing Bricsys247ConnectExcel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bricsys247ConnectExcel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bricsys247ConnectExcel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bricsys247ConnectExcel by Chapoo NV from your computer, nor are we saying that Bricsys247ConnectExcel by Chapoo NV is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bricsys247ConnectExcel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 05:02:19.493