You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Braina 1.25 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Braina 1.25 from your PCBrainasoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Brainasoft. More info about the program Braina 1.25 can be seen at http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
. Braina 1.25 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Braina 1.25 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Braina.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.15 MB (1203280 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Braina 1.25. They take about 1.31 MB (1371133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bhp.exe (21.08 KB)
- Braina.exe (1.15 MB)
- fcmd.exe (14.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (65.03 KB)
- kill.exe (19.08 KB)
- kill64.exe (20.58 KB)
- pathc.exe (23.58 KB)
This page is about Braina 1.25 version 1.25
If planning to uninstall Braina 1.25 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Braina 1.25:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Braina
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\Braina.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\qu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\tag.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\zlib.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Braina 1.25 is an application by the software company Brainasoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Braina 1.25 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Braina 1.25 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Braina 1.25 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Braina 1.25". If it is installed on your PC the Braina 1.25 application will be found automatically. When you click Braina 1.25 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Braina 1.25, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Braina 1.25:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Braina 1.25.
8. After uninstalling Braina 1.25, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Braina 1.25 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Braina 1.25 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Braina 1.25 by Brainasoft from your computer, we are not saying that Braina 1.25 by Brainasoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Braina 1.25 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:00:26.950