This info is about Braina 1.22 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Braina 1.22 from your systemBrainasoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Brainasoft. More info about the application Braina 1.22 can be seen at http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
. Braina 1.22 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Braina 1.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe. Braina.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.13 MB (1185792 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Braina 1.22. They take an average of 1.26 MB (1319574
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bhp.exe (14.50 KB)
- Braina.exe (1.13 MB)
- fcmd.exe (8.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (64.65 KB)
- kill.exe (12.50 KB)
- kill64.exe (14.00 KB)
- pathc.exe (17.00 KB)
This web page is about Braina 1.22 version 1.22
Braina 1.22 is an application marketed by the software company Brainasoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Braina 1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Braina 1.22 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Braina 1.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Braina 1.22". The Braina 1.22 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Braina 1.22 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Braina 1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Braina 1.22:
- The software company is: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Braina\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Braina 1.22.
8. After removing Braina 1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Braina 1.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Braina 1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Braina 1.22 by Brainasoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Braina 1.22 by Brainasoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Braina 1.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130