Brain Workshop 4.7
Brain Workshop 4.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brain Workshop 4.7 from your computerPaul Hoskinson
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Paul Hoskinson. Brain Workshop 4.7 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Brain Workshop directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Brain Workshop 4.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Brain Workshop\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. brainworkshop.exe is the Brain Workshop 4.7's primary executable file and it takes around 157.00 KB (160768 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Brain Workshop 4.7. They occupy 852.28 KB (872730
bytes) on disk.
- brainworkshop.exe (157.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.7
of Brain Workshop 4.7.
Brain Workshop 4.7 is a program by Paul Hoskinson. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Brain Workshop 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Brain Workshop 4.7 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Brain Workshop 4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Brain Workshop 4.7". If it exists on your system the Brain Workshop 4.7 application will be found automatically. When you click Brain Workshop 4.7 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Brain Workshop 4.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Brain Workshop 4.7.
8. After removing Brain Workshop 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Brain Workshop 4.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Brain Workshop 4.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brain Workshop 4.7 by Paul Hoskinson from your PC, we are not saying that Brain Workshop 4.7 by Paul Hoskinson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brain Workshop 4.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 08:54:02.740