Brain Trainer is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Brain Trainer from your computerMindscape
. You can read more on Mindscape or check for application updates here
. More details about Brain Trainer can be found at http://www.mindscape.com
. Usually the Brain Trainer application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mindscape\Brain Trainer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Brain Trainer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BrainWorkout.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.20 MB (1261568 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Brain Trainer. They occupy 1.20 MB (1261568
bytes) on disk.
- BrainWorkout.exe (1.20 MB)
This page is about Brain Trainer version 1.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Brain Trainer versions:
Brain Trainer is a program marketed by Mindscape. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Brain Trainer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Brain Trainer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Brain Trainer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Brain Trainer". If it exists on your system the Brain Trainer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Brain Trainer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Brain Trainer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Brain Trainer:
- The publisher is: http://www.mindscape.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Brain Trainer.
8. After uninstalling Brain Trainer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Brain Trainer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Brain Trainer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Brain Trainer by Mindscape from your PC, nor are we saying that Brain Trainer by Mindscape is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Brain Trainer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-26 21:13:08.417