Boxpn VPN 4.2
Boxpn VPN 4.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Boxpn VPN 4.2 from your systemBoxpnVPN
. Take a look here
for more details on BoxpnVPN. More information about the app Boxpn VPN 4.2 can be seen at https://boxpn.com/
. Boxpn VPN 4.2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Boxpn VPN 4.2 is C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called vpn.client.exe and its approximative size is 848.21 KB (868568 bytes).
Boxpn VPN 4.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.80 MB (2937808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- pptpclnt.exe (8.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (795.21 KB)
- vpn.client.exe (848.21 KB)
- vpn.diagnostic.exe (190.71 KB)
- vpn.service.exe (12.21 KB)
- openvpn.exe (664.80 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (37.30 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
This info is about Boxpn VPN 4.2 version 4.2
Boxpn VPN 4.2 is a program released by BoxpnVPN. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Boxpn VPN 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Boxpn VPN 4.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boxpn VPN 4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boxpn VPN 4.2". If it is installed on your PC the Boxpn VPN 4.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Boxpn VPN 4.2 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Boxpn VPN 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boxpn VPN 4.2:
- The web site of the program is: https://boxpn.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Boxpn VPN\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Boxpn VPN 4.2.
8. After removing Boxpn VPN 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boxpn VPN 4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Boxpn VPN 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boxpn VPN 4.2 by BoxpnVPN from your computer, nor are we saying that Boxpn VPN 4.2 by BoxpnVPN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Boxpn VPN 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 12:47:26.803