BoxCryptor 1.4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BoxCryptor 1.4 from your computerSecomba GmbH
. Open here
for more information on Secomba GmbH. Please follow http://www.boxcryptor.com/installer
if you want to read more on BoxCryptor 1.4 on Secomba GmbH's web page. BoxCryptor 1.4 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall BoxCryptor 1.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.45 MB (3614536 bytes) on disk and is titled BoxCryptor.exe.
BoxCryptor 1.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.58 MB (3752360
bytes) on disk.
- BoxCryptor.exe (3.45 MB)
- uninst.exe (134.59 KB)
This web page is about BoxCryptor 1.4 version 1.4
BoxCryptor 1.4 is an application by Secomba GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove BoxCryptor 1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BoxCryptor 1.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BoxCryptor 1.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BoxCryptor 1.4". If it exists on your system the BoxCryptor 1.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BoxCryptor 1.4 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BoxCryptor 1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BoxCryptor 1.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.boxcryptor.com/installer
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BoxCryptor\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BoxCryptor 1.4.
8. After uninstalling BoxCryptor 1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BoxCryptor 1.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BoxCryptor 1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BoxCryptor 1.4 by Secomba GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that BoxCryptor 1.4 by Secomba GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BoxCryptor 1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-23 12:43:45.540