Box Rock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Further information on Box Rock can be seen here
. Click on http://boxrock.info/support
to get more information about Box Rock on Box Rock's website. Box Rock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock folder, subject to the user's decision. Box Rock's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk and is labeled BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Box Rock. They occupy 2.12 MB (2227752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (253.18 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (393.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.06.230449
of Box Rock. You can find below a few links to other Box Rock releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Box Rock we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Box Rock from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\bin\utilBoxRock.exe
- C:\Program Files\Box Rock\updateBoxRock.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is a program offered by Box Rock. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Box Rock in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Box Rock.
8. After removing Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 01:34:27.780