Box Rock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your computerBox Rock
. More data about Box Rock can be read here
. More information about Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Box Rock. The program's main executable file is labeled BoxRockUninstall.exe and it has a size of 252.87 KB (258936 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Box Rock. They occupy an average of 637.09 KB (652384
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.87 KB)
- updateBoxRock.exe (384.23 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.17.082527
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application released by the software company Box Rock. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Box Rock with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". The Box Rock program will be found very quickly. After you select Box Rock in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The publisher is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:43:12.770