This web page is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your PCBox Rock
. More info about Box Rock can be found here
. You can see more info related to Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Box Rock is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. BoxRockUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 252.47 KB (258528 bytes) on disk.
Box Rock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 252.47 KB (258528
bytes) on disk.
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.22.192149
of Box Rock. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Box Rock we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Box Rock is a program marketed by Box Rock. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock app will be found automatically. When you click Box Rock in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The software company is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 00:30:35.637