This web page is about Box Rock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. More info about Box Rock can be seen here
. More details about the application Box Rock can be found at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Box Rock's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. BoxRock.BOAS.exe is the Box Rock's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Box Rock. They take about 7.17 MB (7523064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.70 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- BoxRock.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Box Rock version 2015.02.25.010328
only. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Box Rock.Folders that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\0
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\5ed000ad96de48d39cd7.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\5ed000ad96de48d39cd764.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\bin\5ed000ad96de48d39cd7f28c05fefd32.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Box Rock\DisplayName
Box Rock is an application released by Box Rock. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock program will be found automatically. After you click Box Rock in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, we are not saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 12:54:12.983