This info is about Box Rock for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. More information on Box Rock can be found here
. More information about the program Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Box Rock directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Box Rock is C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Box Rock's main file takes around 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) and its name is BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Box Rock. They occupy about 2.12 MB (2227688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (253.12 KB)
- updateBoxRock.exe (393.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (393.23 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.03.01.220329
only. For more Box Rock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is an application marketed by Box Rock. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Box Rock from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search field and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Box Rock in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the application is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Box Rock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your computer, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 07:09:11.483