This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Box Rock for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Take a look here
for more details on Box Rock. More data about the software Box Rock can be seen at http://boxrock.info/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Box Rock. Box Rock's main file takes about 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) and its name is BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Box Rock. They take 2.19 MB (2295928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (253.26 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.03.06.080454
alone. Click on the links below for other Box Rock versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Box Rock
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Update Box Rock\ImagePath
Box Rock is an application by the software company Box Rock. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Box Rock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it exists on your system the Box Rock application will be found very quickly. When you select Box Rock in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Box Rock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Box Rock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Box Rock in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:30:28.090