Box Rock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Box Rock from your systemBox Rock
. Check out here
where you can read more on Box Rock. You can get more details on Box Rock at http://boxrock.info/support
. Box Rock is commonly installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Box Rock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 103.23 KB (105704 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Box Rock. They take about 2.13 MB (2238664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoxRockUninstall.exe (252.84 KB)
- utilBoxRock.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- BoxRock.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- BoxRock.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- BoxRock.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Box Rock version 2015.02.06.202445
only. You can find below info on other releases of Box Rock:
...click to view all...
Box Rock is a program released by the software company Box Rock. Some users try to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Box Rock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Box Rock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Box Rock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Box Rock". If it is installed on your PC the Box Rock app will be found very quickly. After you click Box Rock in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Box Rock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Box Rock:
- The web site of the program is: http://boxrock.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Box Rock\BoxRockuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Box Rock.
8. After uninstalling Box Rock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Box Rock which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Box Rock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Box Rock by Box Rock from your PC, nor are we saying that Box Rock by Box Rock is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Box Rock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 00:06:11.253