Bounce Symphony is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Bounce Symphony from your systemWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be found here
. More info about the app Bounce Symphony can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony\uninstall\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bounce Symphony. bounce-WT.exe is the Bounce Symphony's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.04 MB (3190896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Bounce Symphony. They take about 9.00 MB (9436520
bytes) on disk.
- bounce-WT.exe (3.04 MB)
- WTA-2800eb79-6e6d-44a9-b5f2-fc1f864bf324-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Bounce Symphony version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Bounce Symphony versions:
...click to view all...
Bounce Symphony is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Bounce Symphony is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bounce Symphony with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bounce Symphony or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bounce Symphony". The Bounce Symphony program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bounce Symphony in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bounce Symphony, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bounce Symphony:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Bounce Symphony\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bounce Symphony.
8. After uninstalling Bounce Symphony, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bounce Symphony which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bounce Symphony with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bounce Symphony by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Bounce Symphony by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bounce Symphony supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:31:17.017