Bounce Out Blitz
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bounce Out Blitz for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bounce Out Blitz from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GameHouse, Inc.. Please open http://www.gamehouse.com/
if you want to read more on Bounce Out Blitz on GameHouse, Inc.'s web page. The complete uninstall command line for Bounce Out Blitz is C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file occupies 855.02 KB (875544 bytes) on disk and is called BounceOutBlitz.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bounce Out Blitz. They occupy about 1.20 MB (1261080
bytes) on disk.
- BounceOutBlitz.exe (855.02 KB)
- EBGCInstall.exe (172.00 KB)
- GDFUninstall.exe (56.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (148.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Bounce Out Blitz. Click on the links below for other Bounce Out Blitz versions:
Bounce Out Blitz is an application marketed by GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Bounce Out Blitz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bounce Out Blitz from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bounce Out Blitz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bounce Out Blitz". The Bounce Out Blitz program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bounce Out Blitz in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bounce Out Blitz, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bounce Out Blitz:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~2\GameHouse\BounceOutBlitz\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bounce Out Blitz.
8. After removing Bounce Out Blitz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bounce Out Blitz which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bounce Out Blitz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bounce Out Blitz by GameHouse, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Bounce Out Blitz by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bounce Out Blitz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:53:54.360