This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Boson X for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Boson X from your PCIan MacLarty
. Further information on Ian MacLarty can be found here
. More info about the software Boson X can be seen at http://www.boson-x.com
. Boson X is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Boson X directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Boson X is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1596432 bytes) on disk and is named bosonx.exe.
The executable files below are part of Boson X. They take about 1.52 MB (1596432
bytes) on disk.
Boson X is a program offered by Ian MacLarty. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Boson X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Boson X from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boson X or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boson X". The Boson X program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Boson X in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Boson X, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boson X:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.boson-x.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Boson X.
8. After uninstalling Boson X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Boson X which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Boson X using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Boson X by Ian MacLarty from your PC, we are not saying that Boson X by Ian MacLarty is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Boson X in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 17:07:03.637