Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from your computer2K Australia
. More information about 2K Australia can be read here
. You can get more details on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel at http://borderlandsthegame.com/
. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is normally set up in the C:\Steam Library Backups\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel's primary file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.75 MB (20710496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.18 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a program offered by the software company 2K Australia. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel". The Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel:
- The publisher is: http://borderlandsthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
8. After uninstalling Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel by 2K Australia from your PC, nor are we saying that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel by 2K Australia is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:32:39.477