Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from your computer2K Australia
. More information about 2K Australia can be read here
. You can get more details on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel at http://borderlandsthegame.com/
. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is normally set up in the C:\Steam Library Backups\steamapps\common\BorderlandsPreSequel folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel's primary file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.75 MB (20710496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- steamTmp.exe (1.18 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 261640
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is a program offered by 2K Australia. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel". If it exists on your system the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel:
- The software company is: http://borderlandsthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
8. After uninstalling Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel by 2K Australia from your computer, we are not saying that Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel by 2K Australia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:32:39.477