This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Boost for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Boost from your computerBoost Shopping
. Check out here
for more details on Boost Shopping. More data about the application Boost can be found at http://www.shopwithboost.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boost directory (same installation drive as Windows). Boost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boost\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the Boost's primary executable file and it takes close to 181.89 KB (186257 bytes) on disk.
Boost is composed of the following executables which occupy 181.89 KB (186257
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (181.89 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Boost. You can find here a few links to other Boost releases:
If you are manually uninstalling Boost we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Boost:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2U4V6RWP\boost-bg.min.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2U4V6RWP\boost-tag.min.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3KN65OPO\boost.min.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3KN65OPO\Boost_Standard_CPO_V2_300x250.jpg
Additional values that you should clean:
Boost is a program released by the software company Boost Shopping. Some people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Boost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Boost from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Boost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Boost". If it is installed on your PC the Boost app will be found automatically. When you click Boost in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Boost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.shopwithboost.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boost\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Boost.
8. After uninstalling Boost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Boost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Boost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Boost by Boost Shopping from your computer, nor are we saying that Boost by Boost Shopping is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Boost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 06:01:38.917