You can find below details on how to remove Boost 11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Boost 11 from your systemCakewalk Music Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Cakewalk Music Software. More data about the app Boost 11 can be seen at http://www.cakewalk.com
. Boost 11 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Cakewalk directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Boost 11. Boost 11's main file takes about 158.32 KB (162120 bytes) and is named Dimension Pro x64.exe.
The executable files below are part of Boost 11. They occupy an average of 46.79 MB (49066390
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (668.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.71 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.54 KB)
- Bitbridge.exe (621.50 KB)
- CakeGobblerSvc.exe (32.30 KB)
- CakewalkPublisher.exe (3.09 MB)
- CakewalkSoundCloud.exe (4.41 MB)
- cwaftool.exe (565.41 KB)
- EncoderConfig.exe (53.29 KB)
- FaultReporter.exe (910.38 KB)
- LandrExport.exe (326.96 KB)
- PluginManager.exe (1.11 MB)
- VstScan.exe (1.01 MB)
- DatabaseUpdater.exe (80.41 KB)
- RegHelp.exe (13.58 KB)
- CakewalkStartScreen.exe (402.50 KB)
- CakewalkYouTubePublisher.exe (1.11 MB)
- RegHelp.exe (86.04 KB)
- SONARPLT.EXE (25.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.26 KB)
- Dimension Pro x64.exe (158.32 KB)
- InstallLauncher.exe (65.27 KB)
- Rapture x64.exe (157.82 KB)
- RapturePro_64.exe (165.00 KB)
- RegHelp.exe (45.30 KB)
- RaptureSession_64.exe (165.00 KB)
- Z3TA+ 2_64.exe (469.41 KB)
- unins000.exe (992.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Boost 11 version 1.0
Boost 11 is a program by the software company Cakewalk Music Software. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Boost 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Boost 11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Boost 11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boost 11". If it is installed on your PC the Boost 11 app will be found automatically. After you select Boost 11 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Boost 11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Boost 11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cakewalk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Boost 11.
8. After removing Boost 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Boost 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Boost 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boost 11 by Cakewalk Music Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Boost 11 by Cakewalk Music Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Boost 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-14 06:55:50.577