This web page is about BookReader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BookReader from your computerRudenko Software
. More data about Rudenko Software can be found here
. You can see more info on BookReader at http://www.rudenko.com
. Usually the BookReader program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BR4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\BR4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BookReader. The application's main executable file occupies 2.41 MB (2529280 bytes) on disk and is called BookReader.exe.
BookReader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.48 MB (2601444
bytes) on disk.
- BookReader.exe (2.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (70.47 KB)
BookReader is a program by the software company Rudenko Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase BookReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BookReader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BookReader or simply activate the Search field and type in "BookReader". If it is installed on your PC the BookReader program will be found automatically. When you click BookReader in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BookReader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BookReader:
- The publisher is: http://www.rudenko.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BR4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BookReader.
8. After removing BookReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BookReader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BookReader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BookReader by Rudenko Software from your computer, we are not saying that BookReader by Rudenko Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BookReader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 18:51:10.567