Bolt PDF Printer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Bolt PDF Printer for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Bolt PDF Printer from your systemNCH Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on NCH Software. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/pdfprinter/support.html
to get more details about Bolt PDF Printer on NCH Software's website. Bolt PDF Printer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BoltPDF folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Bolt PDF Printer is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BoltPDF\boltpdf.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 473.20 KB (484552 bytes) on disk and is labeled boltpdf.exe.
Bolt PDF Printer contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.56 MB (1634192
bytes) on disk.
- boltpdf.exe (473.20 KB)
- boltpdfsetup_v2.01.exe (1.10 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.01
of Bolt PDF Printer. For other Bolt PDF Printer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bolt PDF Printer is an application offered by NCH Software. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Bolt PDF Printer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bolt PDF Printer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bolt PDF Printer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bolt PDF Printer". If it exists on your system the Bolt PDF Printer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bolt PDF Printer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bolt PDF Printer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bolt PDF Printer:
- The web site of the program is: www.nchsoftware.com/pdfprinter/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\BoltPDF\boltpdf.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bolt PDF Printer.
8. After uninstalling Bolt PDF Printer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bolt PDF Printer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bolt PDF Printer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bolt PDF Printer by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Bolt PDF Printer by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bolt PDF Printer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 14:01:21.770