Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34
This page is about Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 from your PCBoilsoft, Inc.
. You can read more on Boilsoft, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 can be found at http://www.boilsoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\unins000.exe. VideoSplitter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.02 MB (1074176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34. They take about 10.16 MB (10653480
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- VideoSplitter.exe (1.02 MB)
- mkvmerge.exe (8.46 MB)
This page is about Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 version 6.34
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Boilsoft Video Splitter 7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\splitter.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Boilsoft Video Splitter 7\Farsi ReadMe.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Boilsoft Video Splitter 7\Patch\Patch.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Boilsoft Video Splitter 7\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\Boilsoft Video Splitter 7\Setup.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter
Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is an application marketed by Boilsoft, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34". The Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34:
- The software company is: http://www.boilsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Boilsoft\Boilsoft Video Splitter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34.
8. After removing Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 by Boilsoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 by Boilsoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Boilsoft Video Splitter 6.34 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:23:48.693