Boiling Point is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Boiling Point from your PCUS - ACTION, s.r.o.
. More information on US - ACTION, s.r.o. can be seen here
. Further information about Boiling Point can be seen at http://www.topcd.cz/DetailPage.asp?DPG=3733&Menu=1
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Boiling Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Boiling Point is "C:\Program Files\Boiling Point\unins000.exe". Boiling Point's primary file takes about 656.00 KB (671744 bytes) and is called XENUS.EXE.
The following executables are installed alongside Boiling Point. They take about 1.29 MB (1348688
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (661.08 KB)
- XENUS.EXE (656.00 KB)
The current page applies to Boiling Point version 1.0
Boiling Point is an application offered by the software company US - ACTION, s.r.o.. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Boiling Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Boiling Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Boiling Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Boiling Point". If it exists on your system the Boiling Point app will be found automatically. When you select Boiling Point in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Boiling Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Boiling Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.topcd.cz/DetailPage.asp?DPG=3733&Menu=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Boiling Point\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Boiling Point.
8. After removing Boiling Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Boiling Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Boiling Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Boiling Point by US - ACTION, s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Boiling Point by US - ACTION, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Boiling Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 13:41:44.707