You can find below details on how to uninstall BoVegas Casino for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BoVegas Casino from your systemRealTimeGaming Software
. Check out here
where you can read more on RealTimeGaming Software. BoVegas Casino is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BoVegas Casino directory, depending on the user's decision. BoVegas Casino's main file takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) and is called casino.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BoVegas Casino. They take about 1.30 MB (1359872
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (38.50 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (204.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (542.50 KB)
The current page applies to BoVegas Casino version 17.03.0
only. Click on the links below for other BoVegas Casino versions:
BoVegas Casino is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BoVegas Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BoVegas Casino from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BoVegas Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "BoVegas Casino". If it exists on your system the BoVegas Casino application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BoVegas Casino in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BoVegas Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BoVegas Casino.
8. After uninstalling BoVegas Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BoVegas Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BoVegas Casino with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BoVegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your computer, we are not saying that BoVegas Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BoVegas Casino supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 18:53:14.080