Blur Add-on 6.6.2233
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 from your PCAbine Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Abine Inc. Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotTrackMe folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Blur Add-on 6.6.2233's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DoNotTrackMe\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 227.88 KB (233352 bytes) on disk and is called AbineService.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Blur Add-on 6.6.2233. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3410241
bytes) on disk.
- AbineAutoUpdate.exe (123.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- Update.exe (2.22 MB)
- AbineService.exe (227.88 KB)
The current page applies to Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 version 6.6.2233
Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 is a program offered by the software company Abine Inc. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blur Add-on 6.6.2233". The Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 app will be found automatically. When you select Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Blur Add-on 6.6.2233, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blur Add-on 6.6.2233.
8. After uninstalling Blur Add-on 6.6.2233, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 by Abine Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 by Abine Inc is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blur Add-on 6.6.2233 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 23:36:46.540