Bluetooth Monitor 3
Bluetooth Monitor 3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 3 from your systemTOSHIBA
. Go over here
for more details on TOSHIBA. Usually the Bluetooth Monitor 3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Monitor directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Bluetooth Monitor 3 is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is called BtMon2.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
Bluetooth Monitor 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 640.91 KB (656296
bytes) on disk:
- BtMon.exe (68.00 KB)
- BtMon2.exe (64.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Bluetooth Monitor 3 version 3.00.000
only. You can find below a few links to other Bluetooth Monitor 3 versions:
Bluetooth Monitor 3 is a program offered by the software company TOSHIBA. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bluetooth Monitor 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bluetooth Monitor 3". If it exists on your system the Bluetooth Monitor 3 program will be found automatically. After you click Bluetooth Monitor 3 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bluetooth Monitor 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bluetooth Monitor 3.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Monitor 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bluetooth Monitor 3 by TOSHIBA from your PC, we are not saying that Bluetooth Monitor 3 by TOSHIBA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bluetooth Monitor 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 13:25:29.537