Bluetooth Monitor 2
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 from your systemTOSHIBA
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Monitor directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Bluetooth Monitor 2 is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. BtMon2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Bluetooth Monitor 2. They occupy about 168.00 KB (172032
bytes) on disk.
- BtMon.exe (68.00 KB)
- BtMon2.exe (64.00 KB)
- TosBtInit.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Bluetooth Monitor 2 version 2.12.000
Bluetooth Monitor 2 is a program marketed by TOSHIBA. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Bluetooth Monitor 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bluetooth Monitor 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bluetooth Monitor 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bluetooth Monitor 2". The Bluetooth Monitor 2 application will be found very quickly. When you select Bluetooth Monitor 2 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bluetooth Monitor 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bluetooth Monitor 2.
8. After uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bluetooth Monitor 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bluetooth Monitor 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA from your computer, nor are we saying that Bluetooth Monitor 2 by TOSHIBA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bluetooth Monitor 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:35:35.013