BlueStacks App Player
You can find below details on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. BlueStacks App Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes about 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) and its name is HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.13 MB (13764320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (819.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (733.71 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (767.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.3.4070
alone. You can find below a few links to other BlueStacks App Player releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BlueStacks App Player we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not removed:
BlueStacks App Player is an application by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. After you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:01:24.767