BlueStacks App Player
You can find below details on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. BlueStacks App Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes about 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) and its name is HD-StartLauncher.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.13 MB (13764320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (819.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (733.71 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (767.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.3.4070
alone. You can find below a few links to other BlueStacks App Player releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling BlueStacks App Player we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional values that you should clean:
BlueStacks App Player is an application marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. When you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:01:24.767