BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 427.82 KB (438088 bytes) on disk and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 8.00 MB (8393447
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (591.82 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (451.82 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.32 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (379.82 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (683.82 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (471.82 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (451.82 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.82 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (367.82 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (435.82 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (439.82 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (383.82 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (357.82 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.7.18.921
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BlueStacks App Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by BlueStacks App Player when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BlueStacks App Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:37:03.480