BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 427.82 KB (438088 bytes) on disk and is called HD-StartLauncher.exe.
The executable files below are part of BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 8.00 MB (8393447
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (591.82 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (451.82 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.32 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (379.82 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (683.82 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (471.82 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (451.82 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.82 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (367.82 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (435.82 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (439.82 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (383.82 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (357.82 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (427.82 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This info is about BlueStacks App Player version 0.7.18.921
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall BlueStacks App Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:37:03.480