BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 636.77 KB (652048 bytes) on disk and is named HD-StartLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 11.78 MB (12353359
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (401.28 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (800.77 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (660.77 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (255.27 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (380.77 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (916.77 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (672.77 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (652.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (376.77 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.77 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (644.77 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (656.77 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (392.77 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.77 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (636.77 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (688.77 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (752.77 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.8.7.3069
alone. For other BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove BlueStacks App Player.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Additional values that are not removed:
BlueStacks App Player is a program by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BlueStacks App Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:55:37.333