BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Usually the BlueStacks App Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlueStacks App Player. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 643.71 KB (659160 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player contains of the executables below. They take 13.19 MB (13833440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (823.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (675.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (939.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (737.21 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (775.71 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (675.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (379.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (643.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (763.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.4.4078
of BlueStacks App Player. You can find below info on other releases of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove BlueStacks App Player:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb3312.34199\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb3312.34199\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Sarzamin Download.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb3312.34199\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb3312.34199\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Setup.msi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092 Rooted\Sarzamin Download.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092 Rooted\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092 Rooted\Setup.msi
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Sarzamin Download.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IDM\BlueStacks App Player 0.9.6.4092\Setup.msi
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:01:03.270