BlueStacks App Player
You can find below details on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. BlueStacks App Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, subject to the user's decision. BlueStacks App Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.32 MB (12920328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (815.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (685.21 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (659.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.1.4057
alone. For other BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by BlueStacks App Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ChemTable Software\Full Uninstall\ChangeLogs\Traces\BlueStacks App Player.changes
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
BlueStacks App Player is an application marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks App Player from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player app will be found automatically. After you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks App Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:45:37.367