BlueStacks App Player
You can find below details on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. BlueStacks App Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, subject to the user's decision. BlueStacks App Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.32 MB (12920328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (815.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (685.21 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (659.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.1.4057
alone. For other BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
BlueStacks App Player is a program marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:45:37.367