BlueStacks App Player
You can find below details on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. BlueStacks App Player is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, subject to the user's decision. BlueStacks App Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe. HD-StartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 639.71 KB (655064 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.32 MB (12920328
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- HD-Adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (815.71 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (671.71 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (254.71 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (371.71 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (935.71 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (685.21 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (659.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (375.71 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (369.21 KB)
- HD-OptiPng.exe (96.50 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (647.71 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (663.71 KB)
- HD-RuntimeUninstaller.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (399.71 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (358.21 KB)
- HD-StartLauncher.exe (639.71 KB)
- HD-TileCreator.exe (755.71 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-UpdaterService.exe (759.71 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.1.4057
alone. For other BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove BlueStacks App Player from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk by BlueStacks App Player's application uninstaller when you removed it:
BlueStacks App Player is a program offered by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player application will be found automatically. When you select BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:45:37.367