This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BlueStacks 3 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BlueStacks 3 from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. BlueStacks 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlueStacks 3. BlueStacks 3's main file takes about 918.05 KB (940088 bytes) and is named Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.26 MB (21248544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (918.05 KB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (1,017.05 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (541.05 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.15 MB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (155.55 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (373.05 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (360.05 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (383.05 KB)
- HD-DeployTool_Uninstaller.exe (376.05 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (366.05 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (824.52 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (363.55 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (414.55 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (361.05 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (397.55 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (365.55 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (368.05 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (378.05 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (363.05 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (31.05 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
- Keymapui.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks 3 version 184.108.40.2069
alone. You can find here a few links to other BlueStacks 3 versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks 3 is an application marketed by BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BlueStacks 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueStacks 3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks 3". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks 3 program will be found very quickly. When you select BlueStacks 3 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks 3.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks 3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks 3 by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BlueStacks 3 by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks 3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 10:52:01.700