Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more information about Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue-Cloner directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726's main file takes about 25.09 MB (26312704 bytes) and is called bdcloner.exe.
Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.51 MB (34087194
bytes) on disk.
- BCMail.exe (56.00 KB)
- bdcloner.exe (25.09 MB)
- ExpressCenter.exe (2.20 MB)
- openplayer.exe (4.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (978.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.116
of Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726.
Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 is an application released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726.
8. After removing Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blue-Cloner Ver 6.50 Build 726 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 19:35:40.153