BluOS Controller is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BluOS Controller from your computerLenbrook
. You can find out more on Lenbrook or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on BluOS Controller at www.bluesound.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluesound\Bluesound Controller folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove BluOS Controller by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluesound\Bluesound Controller\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BluOS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.47 MB (3640320 bytes) on disk.
BluOS Controller installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.91 MB (10390857
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BluOS.exe (3.47 MB)
- nvspbind.exe (70.00 KB)
- nvspbind_noXP.exe (73.00 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (11.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (86.77 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This info is about BluOS Controller version 2.10.0
alone. Click on the links below for other BluOS Controller versions:
...click to view all...
BluOS Controller is a program released by the software company Lenbrook. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove BluOS Controller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BluOS Controller from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BluOS Controller or simply activate the Search field and type in "BluOS Controller". If it is installed on your PC the BluOS Controller application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BluOS Controller in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BluOS Controller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BluOS Controller:
- The web site of the application is: www.bluesound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bluesound\Bluesound Controller\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BluOS Controller.
8. After removing BluOS Controller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BluOS Controller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BluOS Controller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BluOS Controller by Lenbrook from your PC, nor are we saying that BluOS Controller by Lenbrook is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BluOS Controller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 07:14:54.800