Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. You can read more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 is C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe. btd20.exe is the Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32's main executable file and it takes about 904.00 KB (925696 bytes) on disk.
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 contains of the executables below. They take 3.21 MB (3363082
bytes) on disk.
- btd20 - KC.exe (1.68 MB)
- btd20.exe (904.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This data is about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 version 2.32
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 is a program by OpenCloner Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32". The Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32.
8. After removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.32 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:24:56.200