This page is about Bloody5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bloody5 from your computerBloody
. You can find out more on Bloody or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.bloody.tw/
if you want to read more on Bloody5 on Bloody's web page. The full command line for uninstalling Bloody5 is C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Bloody5's main file takes about 13.34 MB (13992960 bytes) and is called Bloody5.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bloody5. They occupy about 16.54 MB (17347331
bytes) on disk.
- Bloody5.exe (13.34 MB)
- BridgeToUser.exe (32.50 KB)
- BallisticDemo.exe (3.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.10.0010
of Bloody5. You can find here a few links to other Bloody5 releases:
...click to view all...
Bloody5 is a program offered by Bloody. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Bloody5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bloody5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bloody5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Bloody5". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bloody5 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bloody5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bloody.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\Bloody5\Setup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody5.
8. After removing Bloody5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bloody5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloody5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bloody5 by Bloody from your computer, nor are we saying that Bloody5 by Bloody is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bloody5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 02:12:48.580