Bloody Good Time
Bloody Good Time is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bloody Good Time from your computerOuterlight Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Outerlight Ltd.. Please open http://store.steampowered.com/app/2450/
if you want to read more on Bloody Good Time on Outerlight Ltd.'s website. Bloody Good Time is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bloody Good Time directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bloody Good Time. bgt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 317.33 KB (324944 bytes) on disk.
Bloody Good Time installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 317.33 KB (324944
bytes) on disk.
Bloody Good Time is a program marketed by Outerlight Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Bloody Good Time is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bloody Good Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bloody Good Time or simply click the Search field and type in "Bloody Good Time". If it is installed on your PC the Bloody Good Time app will be found automatically. After you click Bloody Good Time in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bloody Good Time, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloody Good Time:
- The software company is: http://store.steampowered.com/app/2450/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloody Good Time.
8. After uninstalling Bloody Good Time, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bloody Good Time which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bloody Good Time with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bloody Good Time by Outerlight Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Bloody Good Time by Outerlight Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bloody Good Time supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 14:38:19.977