BlockAndSurf is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlockAndSurf from your PCBlockAndSurf-software
. You can find out more on BlockAndSurf-software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BlockAndSurf is C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BlockAndSurf's main file takes about 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) and its name is BlockAndSurf.exe.
BlockAndSurf contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.48 MB (1549667
bytes) on disk.
- BlockAndSurf.exe (192.00 KB)
- J4BlockAndSurfJ52.exe (500.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (295.85 KB)
- TandemRunner.exe (525.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall BlockAndSurf.Registry keys:
BlockAndSurf is a program released by BlockAndSurf-software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase BlockAndSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlockAndSurf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlockAndSurf or simply click the Search field and type in "BlockAndSurf". The BlockAndSurf application will be found very quickly. After you click BlockAndSurf in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlockAndSurf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlockAndSurf.
8. After uninstalling BlockAndSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlockAndSurf which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlockAndSurf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software from your PC, we are not saying that BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlockAndSurf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:35:33.300