BlocManagerNET is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall BlocManagerNET from your PCSC XiSoft SRL
. More data about SC XiSoft SRL can be read here
. You can see more info related to BlocManagerNET at http://www.xisoft.net
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BlocManagerNET. The program's main executable file occupies 20.04 MB (21014216 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlocManagerNET.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside BlocManagerNET. They take about 28.47 MB (29857976
bytes) on disk.
- BlocManagerNET.exe (20.04 MB)
- DirectSupport.exe (4.02 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.16 MB)
- UpdateManager.exe (261.70 KB)
This web page is about BlocManagerNET version 3.61956
alone. You can find below a few links to other BlocManagerNET versions:
...click to view all...
BlocManagerNET is a program offered by SC XiSoft SRL. Some people want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove BlocManagerNET is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BlocManagerNET from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlocManagerNET or simply click the Search field and type in "BlocManagerNET". The BlocManagerNET application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlocManagerNET in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BlocManagerNET, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlocManagerNET:
- The publisher is: http://www.xisoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlocManagerNET\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlocManagerNET.
8. After removing BlocManagerNET, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlocManagerNET that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlocManagerNET using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL from your computer, nor are we saying that BlocManagerNET by SC XiSoft SRL is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlocManagerNET in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:08:40.227