Blizz is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Blizz from your systemTeamViewer
. Check out here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Blizz by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blizz\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Blizz.exe is the Blizz's main executable file and it takes close to 32.25 MB (33818336 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Blizz. They occupy an average of 41.61 MB (43628848
bytes) on disk.
- Blizz.exe (32.25 MB)
- Blizz_Desktop.exe (8.44 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.72 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.72 KB)
- uninstall.exe (409.92 KB)
The current page applies to Blizz version 12.0.77305
only. For other Blizz versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blizz is a program by TeamViewer. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Blizz is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blizz from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blizz or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blizz". The Blizz app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Blizz in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Blizz, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blizz.
8. After uninstalling Blizz, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blizz which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blizz using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blizz by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that Blizz by TeamViewer is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blizz in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 21:42:39.540