Blitz Media Player
Blitz Media Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Blitz Media Player from your systemJenkat Media, Inc
. Further information on Jenkat Media, Inc can be found here
. Blitz Media Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzMediaPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. Blitz Media Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzMediaPlayer\uninstall.exe. Blitz Media Player's primary file takes about 333.50 KB (341504 bytes) and its name is BlitzMediaPlayer.exe.
Blitz Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 792.61 KB (811632
bytes) on disk.
- BlitzMediaPlayer.exe (333.50 KB)
- ShowAd.exe (397.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Blitz Media Player.
Blitz Media Player is an application marketed by the software company Jenkat Media, Inc. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Blitz Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blitz Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blitz Media Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blitz Media Player". If it is installed on your PC the Blitz Media Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blitz Media Player in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blitz Media Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blitz Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Blitz Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blitz Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blitz Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blitz Media Player by Jenkat Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Blitz Media Player by Jenkat Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blitz Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:58:57.997