Blisk is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Blisk from your PCBlisk
. More info about Blisk can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Blisk\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Blisk is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Blisk\Application\126.96.36.199\Installer\setup.exe. blisk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.46 MB (3626696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Blisk. They take 10.31 MB (10809432
bytes) on disk.
- blisk.exe (3.46 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.32 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The current page applies to Blisk version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Blisk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blisk is an application offered by the software company Blisk. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Blisk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blisk with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blisk or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blisk". If it exists on your system the Blisk program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blisk in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blisk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blisk.
8. After removing Blisk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blisk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blisk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blisk by Blisk from your computer, we are not saying that Blisk by Blisk is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blisk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:28:33.347