Blinding Dark Demo
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Blinding Dark Demo for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Blinding Dark Demo from your systemGames Hut
. You can find out more on Games Hut or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Blinding Dark Demo can be found at http://www.blindingdark.com/
. Blinding Dark Demo is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blinding Dark Demo directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/319390 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blinding Dark Demo. The application's main executable file is labeled BlindingDark_x64_Demo.exe and occupies 14.09 MB (14772736 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Blinding Dark Demo. They occupy about 14.09 MB (14772736
bytes) on disk.
- BlindingDark_x64_Demo.exe (14.09 MB)
Blinding Dark Demo is a program marketed by the software company Games Hut. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Blinding Dark Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Blinding Dark Demo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blinding Dark Demo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blinding Dark Demo". The Blinding Dark Demo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blinding Dark Demo in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blinding Dark Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blinding Dark Demo:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blindingdark.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/319390
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blinding Dark Demo.
8. After uninstalling Blinding Dark Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blinding Dark Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blinding Dark Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blinding Dark Demo by Games Hut from your computer, nor are we saying that Blinding Dark Demo by Games Hut is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blinding Dark Demo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:06:06.447