You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BleachBit for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BleachBit from your systemBleachBit
. More data about BleachBit can be read here
. Please follow https://www.bleachbit.org/
if you want to read more on BleachBit on BleachBit's page. Usually the BleachBit program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BleachBit. The program's main executable file occupies 36.00 KB (36864 bytes) on disk and is named bleachbit.exe.
The following executable files are contained in BleachBit. They take 125.14 KB (128146
bytes) on disk.
- bleachbit.exe (36.00 KB)
- bleachbit_console.exe (35.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.64 KB)
The current web page applies to BleachBit version 1.15
alone. You can find below a few links to other BleachBit versions:
...click to view all...
BleachBit is an application by BleachBit. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase BleachBit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BleachBit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BleachBit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BleachBit". If it exists on your system the BleachBit app will be found very quickly. When you click BleachBit in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BleachBit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BleachBit:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.bleachbit.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BleachBit.
8. After removing BleachBit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BleachBit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BleachBit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BleachBit by BleachBit from your PC, we are not saying that BleachBit by BleachBit is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BleachBit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:26:27.547