You can find on this page details on how to uninstall BleachBit for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BleachBit from your systemBleachBit
. Go over here
for more info on BleachBit. Please open http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/
if you want to read more on BleachBit on BleachBit's page. BleachBit is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit directory, depending on the user's option. BleachBit's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 40.60 KB (41576 bytes) on disk and is named bleachbit.exe.
BleachBit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 169.96 KB (174040
bytes) on disk.
- bleachbit.exe (40.60 KB)
- bleachbit_console.exe (40.10 KB)
- uninstall.exe (85.76 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (3.50 KB)
This data is about BleachBit version 1.6
alone. Click on the links below for other BleachBit versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall BleachBit.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\_sqlite3.pyd
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
BleachBit is an application by BleachBit. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall BleachBit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BleachBit from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BleachBit or simply click the Search feature and type in "BleachBit". The BleachBit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BleachBit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BleachBit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BleachBit:
- The web site of the application is: http://bleachbit.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BleachBit\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BleachBit.
8. After removing BleachBit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BleachBit that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BleachBit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BleachBit by BleachBit from your PC, we are not saying that BleachBit by BleachBit is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BleachBit supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:59:42.573